Saturday, May 4, 2013

NOTD: Catherine Arley 666 ♥

Personal Collection


Happy Saturday! I've had a headache for most of the day so I'm just going to post a quick NOTD rather than the review polish I had planned - you'll see that soon though. ;)

Catherine Arley is a Turkish brand and fairly hard to come by in the US. I got mine from a friend overseas but you can also catch them on blog sales from time to time. 666 is a gorgeous purpley pink shade with a loose linear holo effect. I love these types of holos - the holo isn't so strong that it overtakes the color and they just sparkle like a rainbow in the light. Application was perfect and I used 2 coats and no topcoat.


Catherine Arley 666

Catherine Arley 666

Catherine Arley 666

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend so far!

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.

2 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10