Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Dandy Nails Creep and Crawl (LE) - Swatches and Review ♥

Personal Collection


If you follow me on Instagram and/or Facebook  you saw that I received some awesome nail mail last night! Dandy Nails launched a new collection last week and I dove in head first knowing I wouldn't regret it! Sandy's polishes are among some of my very favorites and these are no exception!

Creep and Crawl is a limited edition polish because after creating an issue came up with one of the ingredients. So, unless she finds a new source this color is limited to only 20 bottles (some of which are already sold). My point is, if you want this one, you need to HURRY! 

Creep and Crawl is a black jelly polish packed with silver flakies (although on me they look more gold than silver). I love the look of this one and how the flakes sparkle through the black! The formula was wonderful and I used 3 coats for opacity and one coat of topcoat for the photos. 

*Any bubbles in my photos are from my topcoat.


Dandy Nails Creep and Crawl

More photos after the jump!





Dandy Nails Creep and Crawl

Dandy Nails Creep and Crawl

Dandy Nails Creep and Crawl

Dandy Nails Creep and Crawl

What do you think of this one? I'm not generally a black polish fan but I love this one! Sandy created one of my other favorite black polishes (Mighty Fine Print) - she is so creative! I think I found my next pedi color. ;)

Dandy Nails polishes are available on her Etsy page and also at Ninja Polish. Make sure to follow Dandy Nails on Facebook and Ninja Polish on Facebook to stay up to date!

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10