Monday, May 13, 2013

MANIc Monday Polka Dot Gradient ♥

Welcome back to MANIc Monday! I have missed a couple of weeks of MANIc Monday due to lack of time and forgetfulness but I'm back with a super cute polka dot gradient that I did based on a tutorial from Chalkboard Nails

Polka Dot Gradient

I am pretty happy with the way this one turned out! Sarah is so incredibly talented that I have no hope of recreating the majority of her nail art but this one was simple enough that I feel like I did a pretty good job! See the original mani below (and click on the photo to be taken to her post and tutorial). 


Courtesy of Chalkboard Nails

For my version I used a base of Catrice Orange-Utan (review coming soon) and for the dots I used Sinful Colors Feeling Great and Pistache.

Polka Dot Gradient

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.

1 comment :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10