Monday, May 20, 2013

Glitter Gal - Hot Chilli and Transfusion (Limited Edition) ♥

Personal Collection

Hello! I have the two new limited edition Glitter Gal polishes to show you tonight - Hot Chilli and Transfusion! These are super gorgeous and I am so glad I was able to snag them since they are only available in limited quantities.

The formula on both of these is great! I used 2 coats for both and they were completely opaque. Top coat does affect the holographic properties though. I used Poshe over Transfusion and the holo is barely visible. I tried a much thinner top coat over Hot Chilli and it did dull the holo but it is still visible. I have photos of both with and without topcoat.

Transfusion is a deep, vampy red that leaned purple on me. It is not quite this purple in person but close. It is very rich and vampy - a true stunner.


Glitter Gal Transfusion - no topcoat

Glitter Gal Transfusion - no topcoat

Glitter Gal Transfusion - no topcoat

Glitter Gal Transfusion - no topcoat

Glitter Gal Transfusion - with Poshe

Glitter Gal Transfusion - with Poshe


Hot Chilli is a bright, almost rusty-toned red with linear holographic properties. This one is very rich but also bright enough that it is a great summer color.


Glitter Gal Hot Chilli - no topcoat

Glitter Gal Hot Chilli - no topcoat

Glitter Gal Hot Chilli - no topcoat

Glitter Gal Hot Chilli - no topcoat

Glitter Gal Hot Chilli - no topcoat

Glitter Gal Hot Chilli - with a thin topcaot

Glitter Gal Hot Chilli - with a thin topcaot


What do you think of these? Will you be grabbing them before they're gone?

Glitter Gal polishes are available at Glitter GalNinja Polish, Overall Beauty, Llarowe, Harlow and Co. and various other online retailers. Make sure to follow Glitter Gal on Facebook for the latest news!

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.

6 comments :

  1. I'll see if I can snatch these before they're gone, because I really like the look of them.
    I'm amazed over how big a difference the top coat makes though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so pretty!! I love Glitter Gal. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10