Monday, April 11, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen Does Gradient +: Radial Gradient Plus Stamping




Hi everyone! It is Digit-al Dozen Week again and this month our theme is Gradient +. I am excited for this week because I love doing gradients and think they are perfect when combined with other techniques.  Today I decided to push myself and do a radial gradient. Ive done them before but they are hard so I am trying to practice and get better. 




I used the two cremes from Darling Diva Polish's new Deadpool Collection for the radial gradient. The formulas of those were great and they were super easy to work with! Once my base was dry I used the Girly Bits stamping plate watermarble image in top. I am not good at watermarbling so I am so happy I can replicate the look with a stamping image! 





Products used:
Darling Diva Polish International Women's Day (pink)
Darling Diva Polish Big Rubber *** Shoes (blue)
Girly Bits Silver Bells Stamping Polish
Girly Bits Stamping Plate 1-01
Darling Diva Polish Pryzmatic Topcoat
Cult Nails Wax That Topcoat




I'll see you back tomorrow with more gradient nail art! Make sure to check out the super talented ladies below!










Thanks for reading and happy polishing!

1 comment :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10