Tuesday, April 12, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen Does Gradient +: Pink and Brown Gradient Plus Whimsical Reciprocal Stamping



Happy Tuesday, everyone! For Day 2 of Digit-al Dozen week I am still working on my stamping skills! I do my mom's nails every week (usually) and she loves when I stamp on her, so I have really been trying to get better at it. I love reciprocal gradients so I decided to create one today with a stamping image and used two of the recently released Caio, Gelato! polishes from Paint Box Polish. (If you missed my review on those, you can check it out here.)





I really love how this mani turned out, but it also reminded me of chocolate and strawberry ice cream and made me hungry! LOL! I first put down my base of Paint Box Polish Fragola and then created a gradient using it and Bacio. Once that was dry I stamped using the same colors in the opposite direction. I loved that I could stamp with these shades! It turned out more delicate looking than I had imagined, but I like it!




Products used:
Paint Box Polish Fragola (pink)
Paint Box Polish Bacio (brown)
UberChic stamping plate 3-03
Girly Bits Glitter Glaze
Wet 'n Wild Matte Topcoat




Check out the gorgeous manis below as well! 












Thanks for reading and happy polishing!



.

2 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10