Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy Independence Day! ♥

Good morning, everyone! I know I am a day early with this post but I thought people might be outside enjoying the day tomorrow so I figured I would get this posted now. I have actually been wearing this since Sunday night and it's holding up incredibly well! While I love this mani and want to wear it on the 4th the addict in me is itching to change my nails. LOL! The problems of a polish addict. ;)

4th of July Manicure

More pics and what I used for this mani after the jump!




For this mani I used Red Dog Designs The Engineer (layered over a red creme) on my thumb and index fingers, a gradient on my middle topped with Sweetcheeks Kimber, my ring finger and pinkie were done using The Nail Junkie Blueberry and my pinkie is topped with Ninja Polish Candy Cane Floam. All topped with one coat of Poshe.


4th of July Manicure

4th of July Manicure

4th of July Manicure

I want to wish all of my fellow Americans a Happy Independence Day and hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥


.

1 comment :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10