Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Guest Post: Jen from My Nail Polish Obsession

Hello everyone! I am visiting my family in Oklahoma this week so some lovely bloggers have stepped in with fabulous guest posts for you while I'm away!  Stay tuned all week and show them some love! I also have a brand new collection post scheduled for Thursday, you won't want to miss it!

Today Jen from My Nail Polish Obsession has a fabulous nail art mani perfect for fall to share with you! Jen is one of my go-to swatchers and I also love to follow her on Instagram. She has some of the cutest kids ever and she's an amazing athlete. I always tell her I want to be like her when I grow up! ;) I will link her blog and social media accounts at the bottom of the post in case you don't already follow!


------------------------------


Hello dears!  I am Jen from My Nail Polish Obsession and I am excited to be guest posting for Ashley today.  I enjoy doing guest posts because it forces me to step up my game and get out of my comfort zone.  I love to paint.  That's it, just paint.  But now and then (especially for a guest post) I will give a college try at some nail art.  So that's just what you'll get today!  I am very pleased with how this turned out and it was easy enough that even the non-artist like myself can manage it.  So lets jump in and check out my mani!  Oh and before I go...a big thanks to Ashley for featuring me on her awesome blog.  Hope you're having a fabulous vacation!

*nothing to disclose*

Sinful Colors: Website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter

When I sat down and thought about what kind of mani I wanted to do all that came to mind was something very Fall, possibly Thanksgiving-ish.  So I saw browns and golds and those rich earthy tones.  I dug through my helmer drawer and found these beauties...I knew they'd be a perfect match!  I started out with Sinful Colors Leather Loose, a matte brown full of gold and red shimmer.  This color is gorgeous both matte and with topcoat!  I left it matte because that was the look I wanted.  I used 3 coats of Leather Loose.  

Sinful Colors Leather Loose & Different Dimension Pilgrimatic

I then used some gold nail art tape to create "V" shapes on all my nails.  I usually pull the tape off but I decided to leave it as part of the mani this time.  Next I used Different Dimension Pilgrimatic from the Shooting Star series.  This glitter bomb is gorgeous!  It's full of gold, red, copper orange and holo glitters.  I dabbed one coat of Pilgrimatic inside each "V".  I finished it off with a layer of matte topcoat. 

Sinful Colors Leather Loose & Different Dimension Pilgrimatic

Sinful Colors Leather Loose & Different Dimension Pilgrimatic


Sinful Colors Leather Loose & Different Dimension Pilgrimatic


Sinful Colors Leather Loose & Different Dimension Pilgrimatic


-----------------------------------------

Thank you so much, Jen! I love this mani! Check her out at the links below if you don't already follow her!

Blog
Facebook
Instagram


.

1 comment :

  1. We are a professional iPhone 11 Pro Max Protector supplier, protect the security of your iPad,mobile phone and mobile phone screen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10