Monday, November 30, 2015

Darling Diva Polish Rekt and Trend Bomber for Cyber Monday - Swatches and Review




Hello! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and relaxing weekend. There have been some wonderful sales and exclusive polishes this weekend in the indie world. Darling Diva Polish is offering 30% off all orders using the code "THANKS" and also has two polishes that are free with certain purchase amounts. I have those to share with you today! These polishes have been available all weekend, but I just received them in the mail on Saturday ('tis the season for slow shipping!) and I was sick this weekend so I am just now managing to get them posted. Better late than never, right?




Rekt is a purple to blue (and violet/pink in some lighting) duochrome packed with shimmer, holo and various sizes of glitter. I layered one coat over a dark blurple crème (Jessica Blue Harlem) and topped it with one coat of top coat. You can see it on its own in 3 coats at Jen's Polish Wonderland.

Rekt is free with a $25 purchase.  

Sunlight

Sunlight

Shade

Shade

Artificial lighting


---------------------------------------------------------------


Trend Bomber is an absolutely gorgeous holographic topper. It's a clear base filled with linear holo, holo flakes, scant flakies and shimmer that (to my eye) shifts from pink to purple. I am showing one coat here over a bright red crème (Sinful Shine Devious). I apologize for my lack of sun pics on this one. Winter is in full swing and it's very hard for me to get sunlight shots, even here in sunny Arizona.

Trend Bomber is free with a $50 purchase.

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

Shade

Shade



Aren't they gorgeous?! Carrie and Rick created some beauties for this sale! The sale lasts until tonight (Monday, November 30th) at midnight CST! Don't forget to use the code THANKS to receive 30% off your purchase!


Check out Darling Diva at the links below!
Darling Diva Store 


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!




.

1 comment :

  1. We are a professional iPhone 12 Protector factory, protect the security of your iPad,mobile phone and mobile phone screen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10