Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Guest Post: Michaela from The Mani Café

Hi everyone! I'm sorry I've been so absent lately. I've been out of town, as you may already know, and then when I got home I was covered up in work and had a lovely visit from a friend on my birthday. To top it all off, while I was out of town, my laptop faceplanted on the pavement in a random parking lot, so it's basically out of commission permanently. So, for now, I'm at the mercy of friends and family for computer access and photo editing programs are totally out of reach. So for now, my blogging will be sporadic, but I am itching to get back to it so I'll be back as soon as possible. In the meantime, I would love to keep in touch with you on Instagram so give me a follow over there if you don't already! Now that you know why I've been MIA, I have a fantastic guest post to share with you today from the lovely Michaela over at The Mani Café

She has some fun and wintery nail art, which fits the weather pretty perfectly right now. Michaela has beautiful swatches and nail art, she is absolutely amazing at creating one stroke flowers. If you don't already follow her I will list all of her links at the bottom!

---------------------------------------


Hi everyone! I'm Michaela from The Mani Café and I'm excited to be guest posting for Ashley today! She's an awesome friend and blogger! Hope you'll enjoy my post! 

I decided to do some simple nail art and try out the nail vinyls I got from the Pshiiit Boutique a little while ago. I love the simple triangles! They are so quick and easy to use and I love a good geometric mani!  



Paint Box Polish Polar Bear Club & A England Excalibur

For this design, I started out with one coat of A England Excalibur. This is a really nice one-coat silver foil. The formula, like all A Englands in my experience, was fantastic. 


I then used the triangular vinyls and one coat of Paint Box Polish Polar Bear Club. Polar Bear Club was part of the Christmas in July box put together by Ellagee and is therefore a box exclusive polish. 



Paint Box Polish Polar Bear Club & A England Excalibur

It is described as a 'squishy blue packed with blue, purple and fuchsia micro glitters and holographic pigment'. The formula is fantastic. Bear in mind this is just one coat over a light base colour. It is more intense and squishy when worn alone. The shade of blue and the sparkles are just so pretty! I finished things off with a coat of topcoat. 


Paint Box Polish Polar Bear Club & A England Excalibur

I really enjoyed this simple mani and I'm totally in love with this Paint Box Polish! What do you think of it? 

There are still a few Christmas in July boxes available here if you want to snag this beautiful Paint Box Polish! 
A England polishes can be purchased from A England (UK shipping only) and Various retailers (see list here).

Thank you to Ashley for having me today! I hope that you enjoyed my post! If you did, feel free to come see more at The Mani Café or on my Facebook or Instagram

Michaela 
xoxo 



---------------------------------------



Thank you so much for the fabulous post, Michaela! Make sure to give her a follow at the links below!

Blog
Facebook
Instagram


.

1 comment :

  1. We are a professional iPad Pro Screen protector wholesaler, protect the security of your iPad,mobile phone and mobile phone screen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10