Friday, November 20, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Grey + Color



Happy Friday! I have missed two weeks of the 40 Great Nail Art Ideas, which I am sad about, but I am back this week! This week's color prompt is "Grey + Color" and my pattern prompt was gradient. I decided to go with a vertical gradient instead of the more common horizontal version and I love how it turned out!






I have been itching to use some of my new Girly Bits Hocus Pocus Collection polishes in nail art so I paired two of them with my grey creme base. I love how vampy this is, yet still has the pop of holo and shimmer. As you can see, I recently suffered a couple of bad breaks so I have super shorties right now. 





I used Jessica NY State of Mind as my grey base. This was from their Fall 2014 Collection and it a lovely grey creme with a great formula. I then used Girly Bits I Am Calm!! to create a vertical gradient on my ringer finger and pinkie (and thumb), and Amok! Amok! Amok! on my index and middle fingers. The difference is subtle, but that's exactly what I wanted for this mani. I love how it turned out!




Please check out all of the other manis below to see what the other ladies dreamt up!







 Thanks for reading and happy polishing!



.

1 comment :

  1. We are a professional 12.9-inch iPad Pro Protector manufacturer, protect the security of your iPad,mobile phone and mobile phone screen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10