Friday, July 24, 2015

A-England Argyle




Hello again! I have one more post for you tonight! I would have waited to show you this one since it is so late and I already posted a collection review, but today is a special day and this mani was done in honor of my bestie's birthday so I wanted to get it posted today. Today (the 24th) is Sheila's (Pointless Café) birthday and I decided to do a mani inspired by her to celebrate!




Sheila loves argyle and has done argyle nails many times. I followed her argyle tutorial to create this mani!


My photos do not do these gorgeous colors justice, and I will have proper review posts on all three colors soon. I used Virgin Queen as my base, Sleeping Palace as the "side triangles" and Crown of Thistles for the lines on top.  I did top of the mani with topcoat since it was nail art, but I prefer these polishes on their own sans topcoat. They have such a gorgeous natural finish.




I haven't had time to do much nail art recently and I really miss it. It was so nice to make myself sit down and do this today. It seems I need a reason to do nail art when I'm busy!


Happy Birthday again, Sheila!


If you are in the UK, you can purchase A-England directly from their website. I got these from Llarowe.com.



Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10