Wednesday, July 29, 2015

A England: Crown of Thistles and Virgin Queen - Swatches and Review





Good morning! Today I have a couple of beauties from A England to show you!  Both of these polishes are from the Elizabeth and Mary Collection which was released for Autumn of last year.





As I was preparing for this post I realized I have quite a few A Englands in my collection that have never made an appearance on my blog. That is a big old shame on me! I absolutely adore A England and I'm going to try to make it a point to show them off more often. 

The formula on both of these is absolutely amazing. They are so smooth and glide on so easily that my nails practically painted themselves. They could both also be one-coaters if you aren't a serial two-coater like me. 


-----------------------------------

Crown of Thistles is an orchid holo dream. It's a rich violet-orchid color with that tightly scattered holo that A England does so perfectly. I'm showing two coats without top coat. (I prefer these types of holos without top coat because it shows off their soft finish.)


Sunlight

Sunlight

Shade

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting


-------------------------------------------------

Virgin Queen is a hard color to describe. It's a gold-ish taupe with grey undertones. It has that same beautiful soft holo, but it is a little bit more shy in this polish than in Crown of Thistles. Same amazing formula and I'm also showing two coats with no top coat.

Sunlight

Sunlight

Shade

Artificial lighting


Since A England polishes usually have amazing formulas they are great to use for nail art. I recently used both of these in my A England Argyle mani

Do you have either of these, or both? If not, I highly recommend them!

You can purchase A England polishes at Llarowe.com, which is where I got these. They are both currently in stock!  You can also see other stockists here.

Social Media Links


Llarowe
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter

A England
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!



.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10