Monday, March 10, 2014

A Blogging Celebration Post!

Nothing to Disclose

Hello lovely readers! Today's post is a different type of post but I am excited to share it with you! Pointless Café is celebrating its 3 Year Blog Anniversary today (March 10th) and Shawn from Above the Curve contacted me asking if we could get the nail polish community together to celebrate the woman behind the blog and show her how much she is loved and appreciated! Since I love Sheila and her blog to pieces, I thought it was a great idea! 



I think 3 years of Pointless Café is definitely something worth celebrating. 3 years of amazing swatches, honest reviews, funny stories, adorable pups and the occasional rant. Sheila is one of the hardest working bloggers I know. She swatches so many polishes daily and they are always color-accurate and beautiful. She can get polishes swatched so fast it makes my head spin! And those macros!! Sheila is also a very sweet, giving person who would give you the shirt off her back if you needed it. 

So lets let her know how much we love her today! Head on over to her Facebook page and share a favorite memory or post of hers with her! Or even a nail art mani inspired by one she created! There will also be some surprises in store for today so make sure you keep your eyes open for a day full of fun!

Thanks for reading and happy polishing (and sharing)! ♥


.

5 comments :

  1. I love this! Happy Blogiversary to Sheila! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many heartfelt congrats to The Pointless Café, she is a amazing blogger and a spectacular person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to Pointless Cafe!!! You have made me swoon over many a macro!! ♥
    Here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10