Wednesday, March 5, 2014

NOTD and a Big HELLO after a long break!

Nothing to Disclose

Happy Wednesday everyone! It's been nearly 2 weeks since my last post, I was beginning to wonder if I'd remember ho to write up a post! LOL Between life being busy and me dealing with some health issues I just haven't had much spare time lately. I do hope things start calming down soon because I have a lot of pretties just sitting here waiting for me to show them off! 

For today I just have a quick (and old) nail of the day to show you. I have been wearing the same polish (A England Sleeping Palace) since Sunday and before that I was naked for about 3 days! Shame! Since I've already shown you Sleeping Palace, I'm showing you a polish I wore a few weeks ago and had pics just sitting there waiting for me.

Zoya Lola is a super bright and cheery pink with a purple/blue flash. I'm not a huge pink fan but when they are bright and in-your-face I love them!

Sunlight

Sunlight

Shade

I hope to be back to posting on a regular basis very soon! My brother is getting married this weekend so I will be busy (including doing multiple manis!) so I may not be back regularly until after the weekend. In the meantime, I hope you are all having a great early March!

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥




5 comments :

  1. So happy to see you back - I've missed your posts! This shade is just stunning! I'm sure I have it and pretty sure I've never worn it. Shame on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're back! I missed your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well??? Anything new?
    I think this is the 4th time I see this mani already! :P
    Not that i'm complaining, it's gorgeous and it's gorgeous on YOU, but c'mon!! I want more!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10