Friday, March 28, 2014

Lacquer Legion: Lucky - Lucky to Have the Love of a Dog!

Nothing to Disclose

Happy Friday! Today is the third Lacquer Legion prompt but my first time participating. I've enjoyed the other prompts but just didn't have the time to do the nail art that I had in mind at the time. So I am super excited to be participating today!

The Lacquer Legion was created by Sarah from Chalkboard Nails, Sammy from The Nailasaurus, Leslie from Work/Play/Polish and Rebecca from Rebecca Likes Nails. Each month has a different prompt and anyone can join in with their interpretation of the prompt through nail art! All you have to do is follow the Lacquer Legion (links at the bottom of this post) and use the correlating hashtag for the month in social media posts. This month's hashtag is #LLlucky.



Post continued after the jump!



I had several different ideas for this theme but many of them seemed to "cheesy" or too complicated to transfer into nail art. Last night I was playing with Snickerdoodle, my dog, and I thought how lucky I am that I've known the love of dogs throughout my life. I've had some very special dogs and they are my babies. Dogs enrich our lives so much and bring so much joy into the world. They are always happy to see you and they don't ask for much in return. 

I have two different versions of my mani below because I just couldn't decide which way I liked it better.  I used Liquidus Morganite as my base, SinfulSHINE Devious for the heart and Sinful Colors Whipped (matte black) for the paw prints.




I am pretty happy with this mani and I am still wearing and enjoying it!

And here's one of Snicker's favorite places to sleep... on the back of the couch, leaning against me. 



Don't forget to follow the Lacquer Legion at the links below and share your manis using hashtag #LLlucky today!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!  ♥

.

1 comment :

  1. Cute mani, perfect for cute dog...I agree, dog love is special love :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10