Thursday, March 20, 2014

Dance Legend: WOW Prism #24 Learning to Fly - Swatches and Review

Nothing to Disclose

Good evening! I don't know about you but I am so excited the weekend is almost here! This week seems to have been years long. So, to cheer myself up I put on a brand new polish that I just got and once I put it on I knew it was going to be a favorite.



Post continued after the jump!


I am convinced after trying this polish that I am going to need all of the polishes in the Dance Legend WOW Prism Collection. I am just blown away by the beauty and depth of this polish. The finish is similar to the holo "shards" polishes we've seen from piCture pOlish, Glitter Gal and Zoya but the WOW Prisms are so much more intense and so much more holo. You really have to see it to appreciate it, pictures really don't capture the beauty. 

Sunlight

Dance Legend #24 Learning to Fly is a coral base that leans pink in some lighting (especially in sunlight) but looks more coral and even copper in other lighting. The formula was perfect, I used 2 coats for the photos. It is completely smooth to the touch and removes like a creme.

I am not wearing a top coat in the photos but in the last photo I have top coat on my thumb to show you that it does not dull the holographic effect. 

Sunlight

Sunlight

Sunlight

Sunlight

Sunlight

Sunlight

Shade

Shade

Sunlight - top coat on thumb only


I still can't get over this polish. My mom saw it yesterday and loved it so much she asked for me to put it on her last night. They definitely live up to their name. WOW!

Dance Legend is a Russia-based company and ships world-wide. You can check out the Dance Legend site and the Dance Legend Facebook page for more information.

Dance Legend is also sold at LlaroweNinja PolishColor4Nails and various other e-tailers worldwide. The WOW Prism Collection retails for $13.00. 

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥


1 comment :

  1. Your mani & photos are fabulous! This is such a great go-with color, going on my wish list based on your review!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10