Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Some of the products
in this post were sent for
review. They are reviewed 
independently from this post.

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I have a pretty fun mani to share with you today! St. Paddy's Day has always been one of my favorite holidays. It's fun and cheery and the weather is usually wonderful!



Post continued after the jump!




I had a couple of different ideas for today's mani but had been thinking about using some of the Darling Diva White Witch Collection in some rainbow nail art and couldn't wait to try it so I thought it would be fun to combine the two! Almost all of the polishes I used in this mani are from the White Witch Collection.  I will list all colors used after the photos.

                                                                                                                       



It's not 100% perfect but overall I'm very  happy with how this turned out! The polishes used were:

Elevation Polish Aconcagua (orange)
Illamasqua Rampage (dark green crelly used for the Shamrock and Pot O' Gold)
Darlign Diva Polish -
Ladnslide, Edge of Seventeen, Dreams, Rhiannon, Bella Donna, If Anyone Falls, Nightbird and Gypsy.

All were layered over a white cream base but that ended up not being needed.

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.

1 comment :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10