Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Chanel Khaki Vert ♥

Nothing to Disclose

Happy Wednesday! Today started off badly and stayed that way for a while but I think this afternoon might be looking up a little! To cheer myself up after a rough morning I want to show you a lovely gift I received over the weekend. I have wanted the Chanel Les Khakis Collection for a long time but, as I'm sure you know, it is long gone and when you do find them they tend to go for top dollar. The polish I wanted the most out of this collection is Khaki Vert but I had pretty much accepted the fact that I would never own any of them. That is until I received it from a lovely friend this weekend! I have met so many amazing women through our love of nail polish and we have formed friendships and I am so thankful for that. I never thought when I was a kid with a polish obsession that it would lead to all of this but I am so happy that it did! 


More pics after the jump!



The formula was absolutely perfect. I used 2 coats for the photos, with top coat. I love it so much!





Thank you so much, A!

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10