Friday, September 20, 2013

Elevation Polish Skittlette! ♥

Nothing to Disclose

Happy Friday!! I have a fun skittlette to show you today! I did this on Monday and wore it for a couple of days. It still looked almost perfect when I took it off. I broke a nail on my right hand and it when that happened a bunch of the polish peeled off that nail but other than that this mani looked new. I get such amazing wear from my Elevation Polishes.



Post continued after the jump!



For this mani I used Epidote, Limestone and Quartz Monzonite from the Stone's Throw Collection as well as Echinops from the Wildflower Collection. All had perfect formulas and I had no issues at all. I'm not usually a huge glitter fan but I just LOVE the colors in Quartz Monzonite and how they play together.


Elevation Polish Quartz Monzonite over Limestone, Echinops and Epidote Gradient

Elevation Polish Quartz Monzonite over Echinops and Epidote Gradient

Elevation Polish Quartz Monzonite over Limestone

Elevation Polish Echinops

I hope you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed wearing it! (And apparently I forgot to get a macro pic of Epidote. Oops.)

Elevation Polishes are available at her shop here and retail anywhere from $8.50 - $10.50 for full-sized bottles. News can be found at her blog here. Launches and re-stocks happen at 9 PM CST on the 7th of every month and at 9 AM CST on the 22nd of every month (that is just a few hours from now!). One in the evening and one in the morning for your international shopping convenience because calling in to work "sleepy because of a re-stock" is usually frowned upon. ;)

Llarowe is now carrying Elevation Polish as well! Make sure to follow Llarowe on Facebook to stay up-to-date on stock information!

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.

1 comment :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10