Monday, September 9, 2013

Fashion on my Fingertips - Nail Art Post ♥

Nothing to Disclose

Good evening! Just a quick post tonight to show you a mani I did on Saturday and am still currently wearing. I was going to a birthday dinner and wanted to match the pattern of my shirt on my nails. I am pretty happy with how it turned out!




Post continued after the jump!



I used Orly Green Apple, Nails Inc Chalk Farm and plain black and white creme polishes and a striping brush to create this look. The colors are a bit "off" in my photos but the colors matched perfectly in person.

Fabric of my shirt





I was in a hurry when I did these and managed to do all 10 fingers in about 30 minutes. I am pretty proud of this mani and I received a lot of compliments on it!

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.


1 comment :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10