Sunday, August 10, 2014

PRESS RELEASE: Zoya Entice and Ignite Collections for Fall 2014

Press Release


Who's ready for two new gorgeous collections from Zoya for Fall? I know I am! 



FALL 2014-COLOR SEDUCTION
Inspired by the classic wools, textured brocades and metallic accents of the season, Zoya¹s new 

ENTICE & IGNITE collections create a palette of lush, deep color including wines, browns, navies and greys.


Entice is the creme half of the collections and the one I am most excited about! You know I love my cremes!


Zoya ENTICE delivers six new, glossy, intensely pigmented, full-coverage cream colors.


ZP748 ­ Nyssa: Milk Chocolate Brown, Full-Coverage Formula.
ZP749 ­ Claire: Rich Burgundy, Full-Coverage Formula.
ZP750 ­ Veronica: Brilliant Wine, Full-Coverage Formula.
ZP751 ­ Margo: Red Plum, Full-Coverage Formula.
ZP752 ­ Ryan: Classic Indigo, Full-Coverage Formula.
ZP753 ­ Genevieve: Leather Grey, Full-Coverage Formula.



Ignite consists of six shimmers and these look so stunning!

Zoya IGNITE offers a six shimmering red, gold, copper and purple liquid metal metallics.


ZP754 ­ Autumn: Varnished Copper Liquid Metal.
ZP755 ­ India: Deep Red Gold Liquid Metal.
ZP756 ­ Teigen: Violet Plum with Copper Liquid Metal.
ZP757 ­ Sansa: Deepest Eggplant with Gold Liquid Metal.
ZP758 ­ Remy: Indigo with Copper & Gold Liquid Metal.
ZP759­ YunaGrey with Copper & Gold Liquid Metal.



COLLECTION PRE-ORDER STARTS August 12, 2014


Which ones are you most excited about?

ZOYA IS THE HEALTHY COLOR OF FASHION!
$(US) Available on Zoya.com and at finer salons and spas.
*BIG5FREE: Formula contains no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene or camphor.

.





4 comments :

  1. These are beautiful colors! Can't wait to see your swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already have four of the colors....Remy is beautiful!! I bought Claire as well...she was a bit on the thick side...had to add thinner..it helped!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S...I have some pics of the 4 up on my blog as well if you want to check them out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10