Friday, August 29, 2014

NOTD: Two Elevations and a Toothpick

Nothing to Disclose

Happy Friday! I don't know about you, but for me this week has felt several years long. I'm so glad it's almost over! I am working on a post for a new collection launching tonight but, in the meantime, I just have a quick NOTD post for the mani I wore last weekend. 

Elevation Polish Uluru Holo (Custom) and Antelao

For this mani I used a base of Elevation Polish Uluru Holo, which is a custom that I received as a birthday gift last year. On the accent nails I used Elevation Polish Antelao from the Italian Collection to do a quick toothpick marble. (If you don't know how to do that you can find a great tutorial here and here from Sheila at Pointless Cafe.)

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.

2 comments :

  1. This nail art...I love it! It seems so easy to do, but it's soooo cute! I would try it on my nails! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10