Thursday, August 14, 2014

Elevation Polish Nail Art featuring Atop a Ferris Wheel

Nothing to Disclose

Good evening! It has been a long week and I have been sick for the majority of it. I'm still not 100% but I am so much better than I was and I am so excited to show you the nail art I created nearly a week ago! I received Elevation Polish Atop a Ferris Wheel (from July's A Box, Indied) in a swap and couldn't wait to create some nail art inspired by it!



Post continued after the jump!



Atop a Ferris Wheel is a lovely periwinkle shimmer and I have used it, with several other Elevation Polishes, to create this look. My base for all of my nails was Atop a Ferris Wheel. Once it was dry I lightly sponged on a white creme (the only non-Elevation in this mani), Puncak Jaya, Dykh-Tau and Limestone. I wanted the background to look like a "cotton candy sky" and I love how it turned out! For the Ferris Wheel I used Black Ice

Sunlight

Shade

This is probably one of my favorite manis that I've ever done - and it was much easier than I expected when I started! 

For proper swatches of Atop a Ferris Wheel, see the blog links below!

Elevation Polishes are available at her shop here and retail anywhere from $8.00 - $12.50 for full-sized bottles. News can be found at her blog here. Launches and re-stocks happen at 9 PM CST on the 7th of every month and at 9 AM CST on the 22nd of every month. One in the evening and one in the morning for your international shopping convenience because calling in to work "sleepy because of a re-stock" is usually frowned upon. ;) Most polishes, however, are in stock at all times for your shopping convenience.

You can see the most recent collection, The Italian Collection, here.


Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.

6 comments :

  1. What a beautiful mani! I hope you'll get better really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo I love the soft cotton candy sky!! It's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad it translated in photo since it was so delicate.

      Delete
  3. Love this mani - especially the "cotton candy" sky!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10