Thursday, August 28, 2014

Coming Soon: The 31 Day Challenge!

If you've been around the nail community very long you probably know what the 31 Day Challenge is, but in case you don't, it's a 31 day challenge (obviously) that has a new prompt for nail art every day.


Image credit: Chalkboard Nails

The first time I saw this challenge was in 2011. I was already friends with Sarah (Chalkboard Nails) and Jacki (Adventures in Acetone) and watched them complete it and it is part of what inspired me to create my blog in October of 2011. I completed the challenge in 2012 and felt a great sense of accomplishment and felt like I grew a lot in my nail art skills.

I skipped the challenge in 2013 because I felt like I was too busy but I have regretted not taking part last year. It's no secret that my posting has been pretty sporadic lately. Life has been getting in the way and I put my blog on the back burner a bit. But I have missed posting regularly, and I have especially missed nail art. So, I have decided I am going to complete the 31 Day Challenge this year! Part of me says I am absolutely out of my mind, but I am so excited!  I hope many of you decide to participate as well!

If you would like to participate, simply hashtag your manis on social media each day with #31DC2014. If you would like to know more about the challenge you can visit Chalkboard Nails' post.

It starts September 1st. I am getting my imagination going already!

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.

1 comment :

  1. Wow! Thanks for this info! Sooo looking forward to seeing your designs!! <3xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10