Tuesday, June 25, 2013

What's In My Bag? ♥

Good evening! I have a different type of post for you tonight and I hope you enjoy it! Several of my friends and fellow bloggers thought it would be fun to do a "What's In My Bag?" post so here's mine!


I switch my purse around fairly often depending on the day, occasion, etc. but this is the one I have been carrying the most often lately. This was a surprise gift from my friend Kim over at The Ides of Polish a few months ago and I just love it! 

Stay tuned after the jump to see what's in my bag!


This bag is pretty slouchy so I thought it would be good to show what it looks like hanging...




And here's what it looks like when it's unzipped. I like to keep my stuff in little cosmetic bags so it is quick and easy to switch my purses and everything stays neat and organized.



------------------------
 My wallet, which I love...




--------------------------------


Obviously, my medicine pouch. Yes, I'm old. 


Peppermints, cinnamon candies, Jolly Ranchers - you know, the necessities. 

Nail files (although I can't stand the glass one), lip gloss, pen, mirror.
----------------------

And the outside pockets...




-----------------------------

Pocket on the back of the purse....


Flashlight and Starbursts

I hope you enjoyed this post! What's in your bag?


Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

Check out the other posts below!


.

10 comments :

  1. I love your purse! And we are pochette sisters (the blue damask one and the leopard print one -- both given to me by Gina)!!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're triplets then because I have those same exact ones as well!!! ♥

      Delete
  2. Oh no, is having a medication pouch a symptom of being old? Great! I'm over the hill then! Haha, great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man I'm impressed with your organizing :) fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute purse! Medication pouch is a very good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like pouches within my purse, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post! These are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these posts. Seeing the items in your purse I don't feel quite so much like an odd duck any longer with the individual pouches for meds, assortment of lip glosses, bottles of polish, etc. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!!!!!! You're just as organized as Sheila. I try to be organized but it never happens haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10