Friday, June 7, 2013

Enchanted Polish May 2013 - Swatches and Review ♥

Personal Collection


Happy Friday! I have a super gorgeous new release to kick off your weekend! 

Enchanted Polish May 2013

Enchanted Polish May 2013 was released earlier this week and I received mine in the mail last night and couldn't wait to get it on my nails! I was not disappointed at all - this is such a gorgeous color and the formula is perfect. 


Continued after the jump!




May 2013 is a red-toned violet shade that has a soft "tightly-scattered" or "loose linear" holographic effect. These are my favorite types of holos because the holo doesn't detract from the color of the polish, it adds to it. I used two coats of May and no topcoat for all of the photos.

Enchanted Polish May 2013 (artificial lighting)

Enchanted Polish May 2013 (artificial lighting)

Enchanted Polish May 2013 (artificial lighting)

Enchanted Polish May 2013 (artificial lighting)

Enchanted Polish May 2013 (shade)

Enchanted Polish May 2013 (shade)

Enchanted Polish May 2013 (sunlight)

Enchanted Polish May 2013 (sunlight)

Enchanted Polish May 2013 (sunlight)

I just love this color!

Be sure to visit Enchanted Polish on the web and like them on Facebook to stay up-to-date on the latest news, restock information and swatches!

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.

6 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10