Thursday, June 6, 2013

3D Stamping "Stampwich" with The Nail Junkie Green Apple ♥

Personal Collection

I have been wanting to show you all this NOTD (that turned into 3 days worth of nail of the days - I just did not want to take it off!). If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook you might have seen the photo I posted last Thursday night when I did this mani - it's much faster to post a quick little preview on there than it is to write up a post so sometimes my manis are seen on there way before they make it to my blog (and sometimes I show ones on those platforms that I never get around to blogging). 

The Nail Junkie Green Apple Stampwich

More after the jump!




For this mani I used 2 coats of Green Apple as my base, did a layer of stamping, added one more coat of Green Apple, one more coat of stamping and then topped it off with one coat of regular topcoat.  I LOVE it and you will probably be seeing more of this type of mani from me!

The Nail Junkie Green Apple Stampwich

The Nail Junkie Green Apple Stampwich

What do you think of the "stampwich" trend? 

The Nail Junkie polishes are available at The Nail Junkie Etsy Store here. Make sure you follow her blog and Facebook page for updates and announcements.  She just launched a new collection last night as well as re-stocking her other polishes (including her jellies) and introduced Cutie-Drops which I am so excited about!

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.

8 comments :

  1. I've never hear of this stampwich trend and it's absolutely a neat idea ! This green looks great on you ;)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this trend either and I love it !!!! This green is so juicy looking too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stampwich looks awesome, I have to try it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, her polishes work really well for this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Is the first stamp still in white and then one coated over with Green Apple?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10