Tuesday, June 11, 2013

3D Stampwich using Dandy Nails Highest Ground and Zoya Frida ♥

Good evening! I have a quick "stampwich" for you tonight! (If you missed my first stampwich, you can see it here.) 

I created this mani on my mom over the weekend and I loved it so I re-created it on myself! It reminds me of the ocean! (This stamping image *might* remind me of something else as well but I'll let you figure that one out. LOL)




More after the jump!




For this mani I started off with a base of Dandy Nails Highest Ground and stamped over that using a dark grey creme. Then I added one coat of Zoya Frida (two coats of Frida on my ring finger, just so you can see the difference) and stamped on the top using a metallic silver (Pure Ice Silver Mercedes). 

And here is a look at it before I added the second layer of stamping...



Have you created any "stampwiches?" I'm kind of obsessed with these so you may be seeing many more to come! I'd love to see yours as well! Feel free to share them on my Facebook page!

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.

1 comment :

  1. Stampwich! Love it. Only in the nail community can you see a word like that and know exactly what it is! Fab nails <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10