Monday, October 31, 2016

31 Day Challenge: Day 27 - Haunted House for Halloween!



Happy Halloween all of you ghosts and goblins! I've got a mani to show you today that I have ben working on for several days. I've been so busy I didn't have much time to work on it, and every time I would try to work on it I would get interrupted. I finally finished it last night! I know I have dragged the 31 Day Challenge out way longer than I should have, but I am determined to finish, even if I am way late!


Today's prompt for the 31 Day Challenge is "inspired by artwork" sp I did my mani based on some Halloween art that I have. I found this picture (along with 3 others) at The 99 Cent Store last year. They are really great, especially since they were only a dollar! They light up and "flicker" so it adds to the spooky effect. You can see what it looks like above, and lit up below. Maybe I will do nail art based on the other 3 next year!



I used Paint Box Polish Sunset Beach as my base, though once I added all the different layers you can't see much of it. You can still see the flakes though, especially in the lighter areas of my nails. I sponged on a few polishes over it to create my background. The details were done with acrylic paint and I topped the look off with KBShimmer Oh Matte!.



I hope you all have a super fun (and spooky) Halloween!

Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10