Thursday, October 13, 2016

31 Day Challenge: Day 26 - Halloween Chevrons



Hi everyone! I have another look in the 31 Day Challenge for you today! I know I am finishing a lot later than everyone else but I am doing it as I can and enjoying it, so it's worth it to me! Today's prompt is "inspired by a pattern" so I did some of the oh-so-popular chevrons! 




I've been wanting to do some Halloween-themed chevrons for awhile. Honestly, I've been wanting to do Halloween nail art since August, but I thought that might be a little too early for others. LOL The rest of my 31 Day Challenge manis may all be Halloween-themed! You may notice my nails are quite a bit shorter. They've been doing so well lately, but that darned middle nail just had to break a couple of days ago. Grrrr! I don't mind them too much, but the added length sure is nice for nail art!

I used all four of Superficially Colorful's Halloween Collection from last year, which I still love! These are all currently in stock on her website and if you use my sale code from my blogiversary you can save 40%! (Blogiversary post can also be found in my sidebar.) Part of me wishes I'd done all 4 colors on all my nails, but I love how it turned out! So fun and they were so easy to work with! I created the chevrons by using nail vinyls from KBShimmer. 



And you know I had to matte it...



Which way do you like it best? Matte or shiny? I like both, but think I actually prefer this one shiny because of the beautiful holo (which isn't really showing in my pics)!

Superficially Colorful links:


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!




.

5 comments :

  1. I just posted my last mani for the challenge a couple of days ago and thought I was the last one. I loved my last mani but honestly a couple of them along the way were just thrown together and pics taken and posted and labeled done. I really don't like doing that and should have taken more time and done it your way so I would be really happy with all my manis and not just some. I love this matted out! This looks like a Missoni print. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I have definitely done that in the past, and I hate that feeling. Nail art should be fun and you should be happy with your work (at least most of the time). I decided I'm not going to treat it like a work deadline anymore and just enjoy it. :)

      Delete
  2. When planning how to make money working online, never put all your eggs in one basket. Keep as many options open as possible, to ensure that you will always have money coming in.Wedding Invitation Video
    WeddingInvitationVideo Failure to plan like this can really cost you if your main site suddenly stops posting work or opportunities.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10