Friday, October 7, 2016

31 Day Challenge: Day 25 - Inspired by Fashion



Happy Friday, everyone! I have some beautiful polishes I've been swatching to share with you soon but in the meantime I have another look for the 31 Day Challenge! Today's prompt is "inspired by fashion" and I took inspiration from a dress I saw one of the characters wear on The Young and the Restless earlier this week!


Top image courtesy of The Young and the Stylish



When I saw Phyllis (Gina Tognoni) wearing this dress I loved it! So when I was trying to decide what to do for this prompt, I thought I'd give it a try! I decided to replicate the look of the neck on my accent nail and added the details on my other nails to look like the cutouts towards the bottom of the dress. I really love how the design turned out on my nails and am really enjoying wearing it!

(This dress is by Maje. You can find out more about it at The Young and the Stylish. I am not affiliated with this site, I just love it!)




I used Cult Nails Time Traveler for my base (I'd forgotten how amazing the formula is on this one!) and the design was created with acrylic paint. To finish the look I used Girly Bits What a Rush and Cult Nails Wax That.





Thanks for reading and happy polishing!



.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10