Thursday, October 20, 2016

NOTD: Girly Bits - Sep-timber (September 2016 Color of the Month)



Happy Thursday! Today I have a gorgeous Girly Bits polish that I had the pleasure of naming! Pam has a fan group on Facebook (as most indie brands do these days) and sometimes she has a naming thread for the color of the month. If your name is chosen, you win a bottle! How cool is that?! I was lucky enough to win this one, and I am so glad! 




Sep-timber is a rich brown linear holo with red undertones and coppery sparks that really make this polish pop! It's perfect for Autumn and I can't wait to wear it again and again. The formula was smooth and easy. I'm showing 2 coats and one coat of Girly Bits What a Rush Top Coat. 


Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

Shade
Shade
Look at those micro-flakes!

Sunlight

Sunlight

Unfortunately, this polish is no longer available. However, there are a lot of gorgeous polishes in stock, and she has two new colors of the month every month so make sure to check them out!

Website
Facebook

Facebook Group
Instagram

Twitter
Pinterest
Google Plus


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!



.

3 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10