Saturday, August 20, 2016

Native War Paints: Red Butler - Swatches and Review



Happy Saturday, everyone! I can't think of a better way to kick off the weekend than an eye-searing neon coral! If you've been following me long you know my deep passion for all things coral and red. However, as much as I love coral, I am super picky when it comes to the shade of coral. Too pink or too peach or too this or that and it's just "not right" for me. This one though - I love it!


Artificial lighting

This is my first experience with Native War Paints and I am hoping they are all as nice as this one! Red Butler is a true neon coral. It is described as a neon red, but it definitely looks coral to me. The shimmer is a really nice addition and sets it apart from other neons in my collection. The formula was smooth and easy to work with. I used 2 coats and one coat of top coat for these photos.


It sort of freaked my camera out because it was so bright, as is normal for neons. All of these photos are accurate, depending on the lighting. 


Artificial lighting


Artificial lighting

Sunlight

Isn't it amazing?! I will definitely be using this one a lot! It is currently in stock. Grab it while it's still neon season. ;)

Links:
Shop

Facebook
Instagram
Twitter

Thanks for reading and happy polishing!



.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10