Thursday, August 11, 2016

6 Harts Polish: Butterfly Floufs - Swatches and Review



Good morning! Today I have another polish to share with you that I received at Cocktails and Colors this year. This one is from 6 Harts, who has been on a polish-creating hiatus for a while. I am so glad she's back! This one will be available for purchase on August 15th, along with another new one that I got to see in person and must have! More on that later in the post!




Butterfly Floufs is a delicate lavender polish with microflakes and copper shimmer. I think there might also be some multi-colored shimmer in there as well, unless the copper is shifty. Either way, the shimmer is what makes this polish extra special in my opinion! It was hard to capture it in photos but it is definitely there in person. This polish is on the thin side to allow all of the shimmer and flakie goodness to shine through. I used 3 coats and one coat of topcoat for the photos. 

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

Shade

Sunlight

Sunlight


Isn't it pretty?! This polish will be released on August 15th. Along with this one, Courtney will be releasing Not Taupical, which is a gorgeous taupe holo. She was wearing it in Vegas and it is so pretty! (And do yourself a favor while at her shop - if you don't have Bat Crap Crazy already, you need it!) Her cuticle oil is one of my favorites as well!

Make sure you check out 6 Harts at all the links below!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

1 comment :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10