Thursday, August 18, 2016

Ever After Polish and Anonymous Lacquer: Viva Las Vegas Duo - Swatches and Review




Good morning! It's been a weird week for me between headaches and work and computer problems. I was supposed to have this post up on Monday but I haven't been able to share it with you until now! This gorgeous duo is worth the wait though! Let's take a look at the Viva Las Vegas Duo from Ever After and Anonymous Lacquer! This was given out at Cocktails and Colors (my post on the event is coming soon, but there are pics on my Instagram if you want to check them out in the meantime), but is available for purchase now!




This was my first time trying both of these brands and I am impressed! They are beautiful and the formulas were easy to work with! 

Anonymous Lacquer Set My Soul on Fire is a deep warm red holo with a golden shimmer. This is a true red holo - the holo is on the subtle side but I like that it doesn't overpower the gorgeous base. There seem to be red "flecks" - not sure if that's the golden shimmer appearing red or what exactly but that was actually my favorite thing about this polish. It added a lot of depth and gave it a "lit-from-within" look! This one practically applied itself and was almost a one-coater! I am showing two coats and one coat of top coat. 

Please note: the sun was setting for my sunlight photo so it's not as sunny as my normal sunlight shots.I still wanted to include them though so you would get an idea! 

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

Sunlight

Shade

--------------------------------------------


Ever After Sin City is a polish that definitely screams Vegas to me! It's blingy and has so much going on - just like Vegas! It is a champagne gold holo loaded with gold flecks, gold holo glitter and larger flakes that shift from pink/purple to gold. This one took three coats for opacity and I'm showing it with one coat of top coat. 

Please note: the sun was setting for my sunlight photos so it's not as sunny as my normal sunlight shots.I still wanted to include them though so you would get an idea! 

Artificial lighting


Artificial lighting

Shade

Sunlight

Sunlight

Sunlight



This duo is available for $20, or separately for $11 each, at Ever After's shop! Make sure you check them out at the links below!

Anonymous Lacquer
Shop
Facebook
Instagram

Ever After
Shop
Facebook
Instagram

Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous pics!!! Thanks for reviewing!! So happy yoy enjoyed them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pics!!! Thanks for reviewing!! So happy yoy enjoyed them both!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10