Monday, August 22, 2016

Colors by Llarowe: Winter Jellies and Crellies - Swatches and Review




Good morning! It's a brand new week and I am kicking it off with some jellies and crellies from Colors by Llarowe.  These were released for winter 2015 and are all currently in stock (though one of them is currently in the clearance section). They are gorgeous and I can't wait to show them to you!



All of these polishes had smooth formulas and were easy to work with. All are super shiny on their own, but I did use one coat of CbL PDQ Top Coat in all photos. All photos are under artificial lighting.

----------------------------------------------------

Camo is a mossy green with a dusty undertone. I absolutely love this color and it is quite unique in my collection! It was creamy and easy to apply. Opaque in two coats.




------------------------------------

Devilish is a bright neutral red crelly. This one is so pretty and a true "sexy red!" This one was not as opaque as Camo, but was opaque for me in 2 coats. I do have a hard-to-hide nail line, but my nails are pretty short right now. If your nails are long you may need 3 coats.




-----------------------------

Emerald Isle is a vampy dark green. I am absolutely in love with this one! Greens aren't usually my go-to but this one is so rich and the formula is so wonderful, it's a must-have in my opinion. This one was opaque in 2 coats as well. 




----------------------------------------

Red-y Or Not is a deep, cool-toned red. It is deeper and cooler-toned than Devilish. This one is just smoldering and what I think of when I think "sexy date night red." I've worn this one multiple times, I can't seem to get enough of it. As with the other red, it was opaque in 2 coats for me but may need 3 if your nails are longer.

Note: This one is currently on clearance for $4. It is being discontinued so once it's gone, it's gone! Don't miss it!




-----------------------------------------

Regal is a deep, yet bright royal blue jelly. It's so squishy! This one is a true jelly and needed 3 coats for opacity, but it was easy to work with. 




-----------------------------------

Violet Haze is a deep, sultry violet. It is another true jelly that needed 3 coats for opacity, but the formula was smooth and easy to work with. 





These are al so pretty and perfect for the upcoming seasons! And they are all currently in stock only $6! (With the exception of Red-y Or Not, which is on clearance for $4.) 


Website

Facebook
Instagram
Twitter



Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10