Thursday, December 31, 2015

My Favorite 15 Polishes of 2015!




Hello again! I absolutely love seeing all of the "Favorites of 2015" posts at this time of year, so I decided to make one of my own! Originally I wasn't going to because I haven't been blogging/swatching as much I used to and I didn't have photos of a lot of my favorites. But I decided I wanted to show you my favorites anyway, so I asked some of my blogger friends if I could use some of their photos and they all agreed.  So, here are my favorite polishes in 2015!





These are in no particular order so I am going to go alphabetical by brand. If it is my swatch I will link my post. If it is not my swatch I will link the blog that it belongs to!

Colors by Llarowe

Need for Speed




Pirates of Penzance


Cupcake Polish
Blood Hound
Swatch courtesy of Beverly at Nailed the Polish



Darling Diva Polish

  

Bad Ass




Different Dimension 
Retrograde
Swatch courtesy of Jen at My Nail Polish Obsession



Girly Bits Cosmetics
I AM Calm!
Both Girly Bits swatches courtesy of Sheila at Pointless Cafe



Yabos



Great Lakes Lacquer
Stuff and Thangs
Both Great Lakes swatches courtesy of Jenne at Polished Pathology






ILNP 
Mountain View
Swatch courtesy of Beverly at Nailed the Polish



Pahlish
Melon Baller
Both Pahlish swatches courtesy of Ida from Ida Nails It



Tropical Island Treasure



Paint Box Polish



Superficially Colorful Lacquer
Ghouls Night Out
Swatch courtesy of Jen at My Nail Polish Obsession





There you have them! Did any of them make your list of favorites for the year? Admittedly there are a lot of polishes from this year still on my wish list probably would have made the cut. But since I don't have them (yet), the jury is still out! 

My goal for next year is to be able to use all of my own photos in my favorites post! LOL! A huge thank you to all of the lovely ladies who let me use their photos. They're some of my favorite bloggers and I suggest you give them a follow if you don't already!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!



.

6 comments :

  1. So many gorgeous choices! Thanks for the fun round-up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect picks!! I need a few of those still!
    Thank you for the love <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are a professional iPhone XR Protector factory, protect the security of your iPad,mobile phone and mobile phone screen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10