Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Zoya Summer 2014 Collections: Tickled and Bubbly - Swatches and Review

Press Release


ZOYA TICKLED AND BUBBLY FOR SUMMER 2014

Press Release


I'm excited for both of these collections, but especially Tickly. ;) If you've been following me long you know I love my cremes!

Tickled is a 6-piece collection of stunning summer cremes...





And Bubbly is the sparkle for the summer collection! These look to be holographic glitter in jelly bases - I can't wait to get them and show you!












I'm most excited for Wendy, Rocha, Jesy and Binx... at least for now! What about you?


These will be available for pre-order today, April 15th, 2014! (Will not start shipping until early May!)

The Zoya Tickled and Bubbly collections both consist of 6 new Big 5-Free shades that retail for $9 each.

You can purchase through the Zoya's site. Also make sure to follow them at the social media links below!

Facebook
Instagram
Twitter

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥
.

2 comments :

  1. I totally went on a Zoya buying spree tonight - I just can't help myself :D I love nail polish...almost as much as lipstick...and blush...and eyeshadow... #addict
    peacockbeauty.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. the glitter ones look like so much fun *.*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10