Saturday, April 26, 2014

6 Harts Polish: Blow Me... A Raspberry 2 - Swatches and Review

Nothing to Disclose

Happy Saturday!  It is a cloud, cool, windy day here in Arizona and I am loving it! I have a beautiful LE from 6 Harts Polish to show you today - Blow Me... A Raspberry 2.



Post continued after the jump!



Blow Me.. A Raspberry 2 is a berry red shade with a gorgeous scattered/soft linear holographic finish. This polish is so pretty and unique in my collection of several holos! The formula was fabulous! I only needed 2 coats for opacity. No top coat for the photos.

This polish is limited edition and will be restocked for what I think is the last time this weekend!


Sunlight

Sunlight

Sunlight

Sunlight

Sunlight

Shade


And a bonus pic I shared on Instagram when I wore this. This is inside and with a ring that a friend sent me!  ♥



Isn't she a beauty?!  I am so glad I have this one! Don't miss your chance to get it!


This polish is limited edition and will be restocked for what I think is the last time this weekend!
Make sure to keep an eye on 6 Harts' Facebook page to find out when! 

Also check out the other 6 Harts' links below!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!  ♥

.

3 comments :

  1. this is so delicious looking!!! and I love your ring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! That ring is darned awesome, too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous color. I'm so happy I was able to nab a bottle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10