Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy (late) Easter with an Elevation Pastel Gradient - and a Chick!

Nothing to Disclose

Good morning and Happy Spring, my lovelies! I did a fun Spring/Easter manicure yesterday but I was too busy to show you until now. I've been wanting to do a pastel gradient for a while so I finally just took the time to do it!




I used all Elevation Polish polishes for this nail art (except the black and white). I will list all the polishes below. I put a plain white creme base down and let that dry completely before doing the gradients. On my ring finger I used the chevron Sticky Nails to help create the cracked shell above and below the baby chick but since I used a light color  you can't see that detail very well. Live and learn! Next time I will use a darker color. 

The colors used were (click on each color name to be taken to my original swatch post) -

Elevation Polishes are available at her shop here and retail anywhere from $8.50 - $12.50 for full-sized bottles. News can be found at her blog here. Launches and re-stocks happen at 9 PM CST on the 7th of every month and at 9 AM CST on the 22nd of every month. One in the evening and one in the morning for your international shopping convenience because calling in to work "sleepy because of a re-stock" is usually frowned upon. ;)


Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.


5 comments :

  1. This is just too sweet!!!! I totally love these colors and your chick is so adorable!!! ♥ ♥ ♥
    One of my most favorite manis of yours!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10