Monday, April 28, 2014

Lacquer Legion: Glam

Nothing to Disclose

Good morning! I have a major toothache and impending dentist appointment this afternoon because of it. I don't have a fear of the dentist but I'm certainly not looking forward to it either! LOL With all that I'm glad I have something pretty on my nails today! I went with a simple, but glamorous, look for #LLGlam today!



For this look I used a base of a plain black creme on all nails. On all nails except my accent nail I made the lines using a striping brush and Darling Diva Polish Dreamy. On my accent nail I put a generous (but not opaque) coat of Nicole by OPI Make a Comet-ment and then drew my lines in the opposite direction using black. It was simple but I really like it! It's so much prettier in person!


Don't forget to follow the Lacquer Legion at the links below and share your manis using hashtag #LLGlam today!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!  ♥


2 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10