Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen Does Fandom: Day 2 - Arizona Diamondbacks




Good evening! I apologize for being so late with my Digit-al Dozen manis! I came down with a nasty bug this week and have been super sick. I finally managed to get a mani done for day 2. I have all of my manis planned, I just have to have my body cooperate so I can create and share them!

So, for today I am sharing my love for the Arizona Diamondbacks! I love baseball and I love my Dbacks! I have wanted to create a mani based on their logo for awhile but it was a daunting task. It took forever but I am pretty happy with how it turned out!








I am disappointed though because I added a matte top coat which, for some reason I don't know, clouded that nail. It is the same matte top coat I always use so I'm not sure what happened there. I carefully tried to remove it and then added a coat of regular top coat back over it. It didn't fix it completely, which is why it looks funny in the photo. It's also why I only have one photo to show you. It really makes me sad because I loved how this turned out otherwise. Here is a picture of my inspiration:






I used all Elevation Polish polishes for this mani - Volcanic Dust, Cerro Torre 2 and NYC. The black in the logo was done with acrylic paint. Even though the top coat messed up the finished look I am still really proud of doing this as well as I did! My eyes wouldn't stop watering due to the sickness so my eyes were super blurry, adding to the difficulty! LOL

I hope to be back tomorrow with one or two more Digit-al Dozen manis! Don't forget to check out all of the other amazing fandom manis below.















Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

7 comments :

  1. You nailed the logo perfectly! Good for you, especially considering your not at 100%. Get some rest lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the gradient! Hope you're back on your feet soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super accurate and finely detailed. Great job Hun! Feel better too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing! You really nailed the logo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You painted the picture perfectly! Awesome freehand skill!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your logo turned out amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never thought to do sports teams! Your logo is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10