Tuesday, June 16, 2015

6 Harts Polish: Carnal Intent and Swimming Through the Deep Skies - Swatches and Review





Good morning (or afternoon or evening, depending on where you are)! Today I have a review of two new gorgeous polishes from 6 Harts Polish! These were released a couple of months ago and, trust me, if you don't have them yet, you need them! 




Carnal Intent is a gorgeously juicy raspberry red filled with shimmer and holographic sparkle. I am really loving squishy polishes lately, and this one definitely fits the bill! It is just perfect for summer. The formula was great, no issues at all. I used two coats and one coat of top coat.



Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

Shade

Shade

Sunlight



------------------------------------------


Swimming Through the Deep Skies is, hands down, one of the most amazing blue polishes I own. If you know my polish likes and dislikes you probably assume Carnal Intent is my favorite of these two but, while it's stunning, Swimming Through the Deep Skies is my favorite. It is holo and glowy and it has an extra spark in the shade that makes it really special. Plus this particular shade of blue is one of my favorites and pretty hard to find in nail polish! As a kid I loved the cerulean blue crayon, it was one of my favorites, and this reminds me of that exact shade. The formula was perfect. I used two coats and no top coat for the photos.

Sunlight

Shade

Shade
(See the extra spark I mentioned earlier?)

Artificial lighting

Sunlight


Aren't they gorgeous? I highly suggest grabbing these if you haven't already! I'm also a huge fan of 6 Harts' healing calendula cuticle oil, and have purchased multiples for both myself and family/friends. (I did a quick review here if you would like to take a look.)


Check 6 Harts out at the links below!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!



.

3 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10