Thursday, May 14, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen Does Geometric: Day 3 - Geometric Curves



Hello lovelies! I am back with mani number 3 for Digital Dozen Geometric Week! I have a pretty fun design today! I really love the final look of this one!







I was inspired by this photo that I found by doing a Google search.  The final look ended up reminding me more of church windows (you know, like these), but I still really like it!

I used Girly Bits Hoosier Daddy for my red (it's a perfect red creme!) and Salon Perfect Sugar Cube for the white. The details were done with acrylic paint and a striping brush. I wish my lines were cleaner but it has been a long time since I've done fine lines and, like anything else, if you don't practice you can't do it as well. Must practice more! I finished the mani off with Cult Nails Wax That top coat.




I know I'm running late this week but I am enjoying all of the manis this week from everyone! They have come up with some awesome stuff! Make sure to click on the links below to check them out!







Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

10 comments :

  1. For some reason these make me think of flowers, tulips maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing flowy skirts when I look at your nails. haha! :) Love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty! It reminded me of church arches too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I've seen a design quite like this before, super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this look and the finish you chose! Anything black white and red is super classic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pattern and colors. And it reminded me of church windows too

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving that you used grey and black lines! It makes it look sort of shadowy. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought of flowers too like Glowstars!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool - I'd love to try this with some different color schemes! Gorgeous work :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me too on the grey and black lines...so much more depth!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10