Tuesday, May 12, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen Does Geometric: Day 1 - Gradient Chevrons





Good evening! I am starting off Digit-al Dozen Week late this week, obviously. This week's theme is geometric! I'm pretty excited about this week. I just wish life would let me post on time! LOL






Click here to read more!



I used a plain white creme (Salon Perfect Sugar Cube) and added in gradient stripes on each side of my nails using Girly Bits These Hips Don't Lie (neon yellow). I am so in love with neon yellow these days. I would have never guessed I'd be so in love with yellow. After the base was dry I used chevron Nail Vinyls with Elevation Polish Shilin Stone Forest, which is one of my favorite greys. After my top coat dried I added one coat of matte top coat. I love the outcome!




See you back soon with more geometric nail art! Don't forget to check out the amazing manis below!















Thanks for reading and happy polishing!



.

11 comments :

  1. ooh this is so cool!! I love grey and yellow together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the effect of the base underneath the grey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never would have thought that yellow and grey would go so well together! Good job on color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice of colors and pattern. They look so beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty colour combination! And don't feel bad, I'm posting late this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the matte look! It almost looks like soft flannel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I was wearing this too! I love neon and grey together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this...neon and gray is a great combo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10