Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen Does Geometric: Day 2 - Dotted Angles






Hello again! I am finally back with Day 2 of Digit-al Dozen Geometric Week! Today's mani is simple but really fun! I ended up really liking the outcome!






When I sat down to create this mani I was still wearing Elevation Polish Yeti's Healing Vibes and didn't want to take it off. This is not the mani I had planned but I decided to come up with something that would work with that polish as my base since I was enjoying wearing it so much.



I used Elevation Polish Queen of the Night to add dots in an angled triangular pattern on each nail. I topped it with KBShimmer Clearly on Top. And you know I had to play with the finish. I had already seen Yeti matte so I decided to add Cult Nails Wax That. I love it both ways. The next two photos are with the added wax finish.





What do you think? Is this looks something you would recreate? Which finish do you like best?

Make sure to check out the lovely ladies below! They have all come up with some amazing manis this week!













Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

8 comments :

  1. Two shapes in one...triangles and circles! I think I like the waxy look best but both look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving Yeti's Healing Vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! I don't think I've seen this design on nails before! I hope to pick up that Yeti before it is no longer avail; such a worthy cause.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cool! I love how simple yet complex it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks stunning! I really love your base color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool way to use dots in this theme! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would wear this...and waxed for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10