Monday, May 11, 2015

NOTD: Swirls over Elevation Polish Tuscan Nectar




Good morning! I have a quick nail of the day that I wore a couple weeks ago to show you today. The polish I am wearing here is Elevation Polish Tuscan Nectar, which is a custom Elevation that I am giving away two bottles of - and it ends tonight!





Continue reading after the jump!





I used Tuscan Nectar as my base and the swirls were done with acrylic paint. I added matte top coat and ended up regretting it with this particular mani. But I forgot to get photos of it while it was shiny. Oops! But you can see photos of Tuscan Nectar in all of it's moods in the giveaway post, here.




Today starts another Digit-al Dozen week so I will be back with another post later, but I wanted to get this up before the giveaway ends. Don't forget to enter!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10