Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Hummingbird Nail Art over piCture pOlish Focus




Good evening lovelies! I know my blogging has been pretty sporadic lately, life just keeps getting in the way and I've not been spending as much time blogging as I used to. But I am going to try to start keeping it more consistent, even if it's not as often as I used to post. 

Today I have some nail art that I did over the weekend. Sunday was the 10 year anniversary of my grandma's passing. To remember her I decided to do a mani that I thought she would love. She loved red and magenta/fuchsia (I got my love of red from her), but magenta was probably her favorite for her nails. She also loved hummingbirds. So I decided to combine the two.






Continue reading after the jump!




Focus really is a gorgeous polish. I hadn't worn it in a while and I put it on and thought to myself, why has it been so long since you last wore this? The saturation of color, the depth, the flakies and sparkle - just beautiful. (I posted Focus the first time over 2 years ago. You can see it here if you would like, but it is an older post so my photos are not as good.)




The hummingbird was done with acrylic paint. I topped it with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.




I added Cult Nails Wax That to only my accent finger at first....




And I liked it so much that I had to try it on my whole mani...






I hope you're having a great week so far and I will see you soon!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

3 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10