Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day with and Elevation Polish Water Marble




Happy St. Patrick's Day! I love this holiday and I have a fun mani to celebrate it! I decided to try my hand at water marbling again, and I will say after tons of tries I am starting to improve a little. I still have a long way to go but I've enjoyed wearing this mani a lot today!





Continue reading after the jump!



I used 3 Elevation Polish greens for this mani - Cuernos del Paine, Hinglajgarh Forest and Alpine Heights. It took a few tries but I like the pattern I ended up with.






I wore it like that until lunch time and then thought it would be fun to add Aguja St. Exupery on top because it's gorgeous - and because it represents rainbows and gold. ;)





I hope you all had a great day and remember not to drink and drive!



Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

2 comments :

  1. I am loving everything about this mani. The water marble is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! I need to try this once, however, I suck at watermarbling :/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10